MAT® Refresher Modules
Muscle Activation Techniques® (MAT®) has collaborated with Broadview University to deliver an online option for MAT® Practitioners to refresh their skills.
These refresher modules are designed for current MAT® Specialists to continue to strengthen their skills as practitioners of Muscle Activation Techniques®. These are 12-week, self-paced modules. Whether an individual module or the grouping of all, the outcome for students is to achieve stronger results with their skills as a certified MAT® Specialist.
We currently offer four MAT® Specialist Refresher modules in the following topics:
- Lower Body
- Upper Body
- Trunk & Spine
- Cervical, Hand & Foot
These modules are entirely online, self-paced, and can be taken at any time! The refresher course also fulfill the annual Continuing Education Requirement for a MAT® Specialist.
What you Need to Know
- Cost of the Refresher Modules is $895.
- You are required to complete the refresher module in 12 weeks. However, those with advanced training and education in a related field and/or those with significant time to study may be able to complete the modules more quickly.
- A certificate of completion for the online modules will be provided by Broadview University
- MAT® Modules do not teach students techniques designed to diagnose or treat injuries.
- Students will receive a grade of NC (Non-Credit) for module completion.
Not Currently MAT® Certified?
We also offer online Modules to become a Certified MAT ® Specialist. For more information click below.