This Policy does not apply to websites, applications or other services that do not display or link to this statement or that display or link to different privacy statements.
Collection of Information
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Website. We collect Personal Information you provide to us: For example, we collect your name, email address, company name, phone number and other information you provide us on our Website. We may also collect Personal Information during registration. Registration is optional; however, the certain features of the Website may be unavailable if you choose not to register.
When you visit our Website, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Website your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically (“Usage Information”). We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Website.
We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Website or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Local Shared Objects
We may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or to display content based upon what you view on our sites to personalize your visit. Third party partners provide certain features on our sites and display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity using Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and way in which data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser usually will not remove Flash cookies. Learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for certain Flash cookies.
Use of Information
We use Personal Information collected through our Website for purposes described in this Policy. For example, we may use your information to:
• operate and improve our Website, App, products, and services;
• understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Website, App, products, and services;
• track, collate, and analyze your use of the Website and/or App;
• process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
• respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• provide and deliver products and services you request;
• to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• communicate with you about new contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by the Company and our selected partners; and
• link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Company may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
Information We Share
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
• with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
• with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
• in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
We may also share aggregated anonymous or deidentified information.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website.
The Website is not directed to children under the age of 13. If you believe a child has provided us with information, contact us at email@example.com
We take reasonable steps to help protect Personal Information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. Company expressly disclaims any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to offering any definitive promise of security in connection with Your Information.
Who may use information on the site
Information posted on the website is for the sole use of Company and its students, clients, and customers. No information posted on the Website is authorized to be used by anyone other than Company, its students, clients or customers.
If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation. If we are unable to reach a resolution to the dispute to your satisfaction, we will settle the dispute exclusively under the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules or JAMS International Mediation Rules (http://www.jamsadr.com/safeharbor/).
Change To This Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above.